- Please contact your local post office with your tracking number to locate your package if it is missing.
- Check with your neighbors to see if your package was delivered to them by mistake or leave a note in your mailbox to your mail carrier with this information. Often times they can help you locate the GPS of your package.
- We are not responsible for items lost in the mail or delivered to the wrong address.
- If your tracking number states your package is delivered, we cannot refund/replace items as the USPS will deny our claim for your package.
- If we receive your package back in the mail because a delivery attempt was made but you did not accept your package or submitted an insufficient address, we can send it back to you for an additional postage charge on your part after we receive it.
What type of wax do you use?
Due to the heat of our shop location in Texas, we use a para-soy blend wax that can withstand high temperatures during shipment.
How long do your candles last?
Our 8 oz. candles burn for approx. 40+ hours and 16 oz. for approx. 70+ hours.
Do you make custom candles?
We don’t currently accept custom orders.
Candle burning tips
Always trim your wick 1/4” prior to lighting each use, this will ensure an even burn and will extend the life of your candle.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Do not burn all the way down to bottom of the glass jar, the glass can become extremely hot and crack under the heat of the flame.
How quickly will my order ship?
Each item is hand made fresh when you order it. Check the announcement bar at the top of the home page for the most accurate time estimate.
Do you offer wholesale?
We do not at the moment.
Returns and Exchanges
- We gladly accept returns and exchanges on candles within 7 days of delivery. Ship back item back within 30 days of delivery, customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Refunds will be made for the price of the item, excluding shipping fees.
- If a candle or item has broken during shipping, a photo is required of the item to receive a refund/replacement.
- No returns or refunds on melted items during the hot months. It is the buyer's responsibility to bring in packages immediately or make arrangement for someone to bring a package inside to a cooler temperature as soon as possible.
- If labels have been damaged, we can send replacement labels to you free of charge.
- No returns on bath/body products even if claimed unopened for sanitary reasons.